Online Digital Presence
If you have a small business, you want to have an online digital presence. You want people to find your business so that you can get them to buy your products or services. If you can’t be found, you won’t be able to keep your business open very long.
Since you want to be seen, you might need help to have a digital presence. You could call or visit BeClicked.Online and they can help you with what you need. They have been helping people with their online presence for a while now.
This article will show you how important that it to have an digital online presence for your business. It will give you some tips on what you need to do and how you can do it. It should also answer some of the questions that you might have.
Top Tips for Online Digital Presence
1. Get a Mobile Responsive Website with Professional Design – You want to make sure that the first impression people have of you is that you are a business that they want to deal with. You can do this with a mobile responsive website that has a professional design. You want people to look at your website and think that you are the best that they can deal with. You want to have a website that says look at us and look at what we can do for you.
2. Become a Search Master – In the old days when you wanted to find something, you would look in the telephone book yellow pages. Today, we do the same thing on our favorite search engines. We put in what we are looking for in the search bar and many businesses pop up almost instantaneously. For example, if you needed a roofer for your home, you would put in “Roofer in San Antonio” and all the roofers in San Antonio would pop up on your page. You would then probably pick someone from the front page to call and get an estimate. You want your business to show up on that first page. See here some ideas on how to get on that first page: https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2020/08/19/get-on-first-page-google. This is the place that you want to be.
3. Get on Local Listings – You want your listing to show up not only on search engines, but apps such as Siri and Alexa. You can do this by making your online presence on all local listings so that you will show up on those searches. You need to make sure that your contact information as well as the hours that you are open are consistent in all the search areas. You don’t want to make a mistake and put the wrong contact information on one search engine and have the right one in another. Check to make sure that the information is accurate and current.
4. Invest in Reputation Management – You will want to manage your online reputation and this means that you have to deal with the negative reviews that you may receive. Even the best of companies will get negative reviews, they just know how to handle them with care. If you do get a negative review, deal with it immediately and try to understand the issue behind it. If the review was about bad customer service, deal with that issue and reply to the negative review letting the customer know that you have dealt with the issue and would welcome them to come back to your business. The best way to deal with negative reviews is to do such a good job that they are few and far between. You want to have so many positive reviews that the negative ones don’t mean much to people that are looking at your business.
5. Get Active on Social Media – Almost everyone has at least one social media account and you can’t ignore that fact. You need to make sure that you are active on social media, as well. Study your demographics and decide which platform would be best for your business. See here how to decide which platform to use. One platform might work better than others, or you might decide that you need to be active on all platforms. If you are active on social media, your potential customers can find you even easier.
6. Digitally Nurture Your Customers – You want to keep reminding your customers that your business is the best one for them. You can do this by sending emails and SMS messages to your customers to keep them loyal. Offer them good discounts and exclusive sales for the customers that sign up for emails and SMS messages. You must remember that there are other businesses are trying to get your customers every day and you must show your customers that you are better than those other businesses.
7. Retargeting – Retargeting is targeting those customers that have already interacted with your website in one way or another. This means targeting ads to those people that have bought something from you or otherwise interacted with your website. This is an automated service that does this automatically when the system recognizes a return customer. You can learn more about retargeting strategies if you do some research. These ads offer the customer follow-ups that are logical and are the next step to how that customer interacted before. If that customer bought something from you before, you might retarget them by offering something that goes along with that item. For example, if they bought a pair of jeans from you before, the retarget might offer them a new shirt to go along with the jeans.
8. Market on YouTube – When you are marketing on social media, don’t forget about YouTube. You might not think of that platform right away, but they are the second most used platform next to Google. Customers look at YouTube to watch how-to videos and to get reviews of businesses they might want to work with. You could make professional videos highlighting your product or service and go from there.
There are many things that you need to think about when you are trying to increase your online digital presence. Some of these things are easy to understand, while others need a little more though. You can follow these suggestions to help to increase your presence online.