Singapore is one of the top cities in the world where people migrate for work and business opportunities. Located In Southeast Asia, Singapore is a tiny city with a big footprint on the world map. Its economy, education, healthcare, and infrastructure has topped global rankings every year.
How to Migrate to Singapore?
Long term stay in Singapore without a valid visa is illegal. In Singapore, these visas are typically referred to as passes.
Foreigners who would like to migrate to Singapore need to secure a job first. Your employer will apply a specific type of Work Pass for you based on your job and salary offered. Types of Work Passes include Work Permit, S Pass, Employment Pass (EP), Personalised Employment Pass (PEP), Tech.Pass, EntrePass, and the newly-announced Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass.
For entrepreneurs and business owners, you can set up your business in Singapore and apply for an Employment Pass (EP) for yourself as the Director of the company..
Immediate family members such as spouse, children, and parents of eligible S Pass or Employment Pass (EP) holders may apply for passes such as Dependent’s Pass (DP) and Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) to stay and live in Singapore.
- Singapore Permanent Residency application: Expats who have lived in Singapore for more than 6 months are eligible to apply for Singapore PR. However, not all can apply for permanent residency in SIngapore. Work Permit holders are not eligible to apply.
- Singapore Citizenship application: Only eligible Singapore PR holders / children of existing Citizens may apply.
- Work Pass application: All foreigners who want to work and live in Singapore need to have a valid Work Pass. [email protected] also helps apply passes for Dependent’s Pass and Long Term Visit Pass for immediate family members of eligible S Pass and Employment Pass holders.
- Business Incorporation: Entrepreneurs and business owners of all nationalities may set up businesses in Singapore. Employment Pass (EP) may be applied for business owners to allow them to work and stay in Singapore.
- Single Family Office set up: Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) may set up their Single Family Offices (SFO) in Singapore
- Global Investor Programme application: Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) may invest in Singapore with a minimum of $2.5 million in investable funds after meeting the various qualifying criteria.
- Singapore Relocation Services: All services related to migration into Singapore are offered for individuals and their families from property search and rental/purchase, education registration for children, moving belongings from any country to Singapore, and more. This is an add-on service for those who need it.
- Social Integration guidance: Candidates applying for Singapore PR and Singapore Citizenship need to do social integration efforts such as making donations to charities, volunteering, mentoring, and doing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with government-approved organisations. [email protected] helps guide their clients in this aspect to help boost their applications. This is another extra service for those who need it.
Singapore Migration Services by [email protected] (IASG)
Singapore is a treasure island in Asia where people from all over the world go for better opportunities. Take advantage of Singapore’s growing economy for a better future for yourself and your family.
Foreigners who would like to move to Singapore may contact IASG at +65 6493 1830.